Interest in renewable energy has increased over the past few years due to solar power becoming more cost effective and eco-friendly. This is a solar inverter which allows power to be switched from the DC Power obtained from solar panels to the AC power needed to control the pump. With the renewable solar inviter, pumps can adapt to solar power sources rather than traditional electrical supplies or generators.
- Built-in MPPT Solar Charger
- Supports single-Phase asynchronous motor
- Built-in full protection and self-diagnosis
- soft start function prevents water hammer effect and extends system lifecycle
- Comprehensive LED Display screen and indicators for real-time system status.
- Remote Monitoring through RS-485.
|Maximum PV array Power
|Rated Output Power
|Nominal DC Voltage/ Maximum DC Voltage
|540 VDC/800 VDC
|MPPT Voltage Range
|Number of MPP Trackers
|Nominal Output Current
|Three-Phase asynchronous motor
|phase lost, dry pumping, motor locked, weak sunlight, over-voltage, under voltage, Over-current, surge, over-temperature and short circuit protection
|Type of Mechanical Protection